Choose your room
Surrounded by an idyllic, 13,000 m² park and beach landscape on the Pörtschach peninsula, the Villa Rainer is the first 4-star superior hotel on Lake Wörth.
Enjoy a unique location with 100 metres of lakeshore, tastefully furnished and spacious rooms, a gourmet restaurant and the "See Oase" spa centre, located directly on the lake.
The Hotel Villa Rainer comprises a restored classical mansion and a modern guesthouse, and offers a Mediterranean ambience combined with Carinthian hospitality. The hotel and the surrounding area offer a wealth of sports and leisure options, including tennis, water sports, boating and massages.
Villa Rainer offers the following services included in the price:
- Beachside deck chairs with fluffy bathrobe and bathing towels for the duration of your stay
- Pedal boats, rowboats and kayaks are available for guests over 16 years of age
- Use of the hotel's 2 tennis courts
- Bicycles (half-day use free of charge)
- Use of the "See Oase" with new samarium, gym and relaxation room with open fireplace
- "Top Greenfee" price for 6 golf courses in the surrounding area
- Reduced green fees at 11 golf courses in the surrounding area
- Personal child care (during main season)
In fair weather the rich breakfast buffet will be served on the lakeside terrace. At lunchtime you can enjoy à la carte snacks on the terrace. In the afternoon homemade cakes and strudels are offered. In the evening the lakeside restaurant offers a dinner menu, which is changed every day, with 5- or 6-course meals, or a buffet.