Hotels in Madrid
Accommodations in Madrid
Madrid has a little bit of everything and something for every taste. There’s no better way to get to know the city than to visit each of its legendary neighbourhoods.
Do you dare sample the entresijos y gallinejas (chitterlings)? People either love them or hate them, but they leave no one indifferent. And how about a glass of typical madroño liqueur to complete your meal? And for dessert, a good cup of chocolate with churros in San Ginés. When it’s time to rest, you’ll find a great variety of hotels in Madrid.
You can save up your strength to visit the Prado Museum, stroll through the Buen Retiro Park, say hello to Cybele in her fountain and break into a chotis (schottische) in the Plaza Mayor.
Did you know that Madrid has an ancient Egyptian temple right in the city centre? That’s right! The Temple of Debod, right next to the Plaza de España. From its gardens, you can enjoy one of the most romantic sunsets in the capital city.
You may be interested in
Hotels by theme
- Hotels in the centre of Madrid
- Hotels with spa in Madrid
- Hotels with hot tubs in Madrid
- Hotels with pool in Madrid
- Hotels with internet access in Madrid
- Luxury hotels in Madrid
In Madrid we will have clear sky, the day is going to be very hot; beware of heat stroke.
- 35°C | 20°C
- 36°C | 20°C
- 35°C | 18°C
Hotels by category
- 1 star hotels in Madrid
- 2 star hotels in Madrid
- 3 star hotels in Madrid
- 4 star hotels in Madrid
- 5 star hotels in Madrid
Points of Interest in Madrid
- Train station - Madrid-Atocha Cercanías
- Airport - Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez
- Train station - Madrid-Chamartín
- Train station - Madrid-El Escorial
- Train station - Madrid-Nuevos Ministerio
- Train station - Madrid-Puerta de Atocha
- Train station - Madrid-Recoletos
- Almudena Cathedral
- Amusement Park
- Ayuntamiento de Madrid